As a conditions of using this website, you agree to comply with and be subject to all of the following terms and conditions of use.
You can be MIKASA's member when you read the terms and conditions, and then click "Agree" button.
Article 1 (Membership)
- 'Membership' is the person who agree with these terms and conditions, and sign up for our menbership.
- 'Membership informaiton' is information about personal information and order history.
- These terms and conditions are applied to all members and you need to keep it while the registration process and after the registration.
Article 2 (Registraiton)
After agreement and applying, you are qualified to be the official member. Please proceed with the registraiton by yourself. We do not accept registraiton by proxy. We might reject the registration from the person who was revoked menbership in the past, or who does NOT deserve to be our member.
Entry of member information
Please fill out the registration form correctly after reading precautions. Please avoid to put special symbols, old style chinese characters, and Roman figures. We will correct these characters when it is entered.
- Password management
- Only person who is member could use password, and you could not give or lend it to others.
- We recommend that you change your password at regular intervals for security.
- Members take responsibility for payment or other troubles even if you didn't login and purchase anything from us.
Article 3 (Change)
- Members have to inform us immediately after you change your member's name, or address which are registered.
- We assume no responsibility for any loss caused by not informing us of changing personal information. Please note that services will be provided based on registered informaiton even if you already change your registered information.
Article 4 (Withdrawal)
- Please note that you cancel the membership on your own if you would like to. You withdraw from the membership after taking the procedure as prescribed.
Article 5 (Forfeit of membership qualification and Recompense)
- We may back out membership qualification when members submit false statements on membership registration, when members neglect their duty of paying of order, and when there are any reasons we think that you do not deserve being the membership.
Members would be ordered to pay dameges when they are taking action below:
- Use membership number and password fraudulently.
- Obstruct our business by falsifying informaiton in our website, and sending harmful computer programs to us.
- Impinge on intellectual ownership rights of items we are dealing.
- Act against these terms and conditions.
Article 6 (Membership imformation)
We don't, in principle, disclosure membership information to third parties without membership's permission in advance. However, we disclosure any information of the membership without the permission in case following the cases happen.
- We are claimed based on laws
- We judge to need it in order to protect our rights, benefit or fame
- We may provide our informaiton to members through mail magazine, advertisement, or other methods. We would stop providing information when members tell us that it is unnecesarry. Please note that you can not unsubscribe in regard to essential information of our operational service.
Article 7 (Prohibited matter)
Members are prohibited following acts by using our services:
- Impinging our or third parties' rights, profit, and honor.
- Producing a physical effect on Juvey, or acting against public order and morality.
- Doing things that make third parties and other members feeling discomfort or annoyed.
- Inputting false informaiton
- Sending or posting harmful computer program and e-mail.
- Gaining unauthorizes access to our server or computer.
- Giving or lending password to third parties, and sharing it with third parties.
- Other act which we think it is incorrect.
Article 8 (Interruption and stop of services)
We may stop offering whole or part of services without notification in order to keep our services safe and in good condition if following situations occurs:
- Routine maintenance or emergency maintanance are required.
- Overloaded with system.
- It is difficult to operate system due to fire disaster, electric outage, or obstructive behaviour from others.
- We judge system shutdown is needed for another reasons.
Article 9 (Change and abolishment of services)
- We may change or abolish whole or part of services without notification.
Article 10 (Disclaimer)
- We assume no responsibility for system interrupt, delay, stop and data loss which is caused by connection or computer problem. In addition, we assume no responsibility for any damage caused by illegal access or our service.
- We do NOT give assurance that our mail contents sent via our webiste, server, and domain do NOT include malicious program such as computer virus.
- We assume no responsibility for damage caused by the violation of the rules.
Article 11 (Revision of these terms)
- We may change these terms and conditions, and add new terms which cover these. The revised condition is effective after display on the website. You follow the new ones, not previous one.
Article 12 (Governing law, Competent court)
- When the conflict related to these terms and condition occuers, we would use local court having jurisdiction over our office as the exclusive agreement jurisdictional court of first instance.